Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged!!!

Been a long time I’ve been tagged and lo and behold I’m cornered by Dhanya, a new friend I found online. So here goes, I guess!!

The rules of this game:

* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I’m a true Cancerian in all senses. Happier than the richest person on earth at times and an emotional mess at times. I hate myself for these mood swings and hold myself back at most times but they get the better of me.

2. Dancing has been a passion since the time I remember. I have been trained on classic dancing for close to 10 years and still dance whenever I am on any extreme mood. It works wonders, trust me!

3. Even though I generally make a lot of friends there are very few who are really close to my heart and I treasure them the most in my life. I survive partly because of them I should say

4. I’m a total TV addict and movie freak. All my friends can vouch for this. The reason is because I hardly watched TV till my 8th standard! We had only Aarbic channels at that time…He he!

5. I envy and love people with a great sense of humour. Who take any joke at its lighter side and you don’t have to apologize for a joke! I love their company anytime , anyplace.

6. I am scared of the dark. Staying almost 2 years in Bangalore I’m still afraid of going out after 9pm. When I get up in the early morning I check umpteen times for sounds from outside before I come out of my room!

7. I’m sick and tired of seeing guys over the coffee table, forgetting their face and conversations within 5 minutes and searching for answer to give my parents whether I liked the guy or not. I’ve given up!

8. I am very possessive about people I love. I crib and fight with them all the time but at the end of the day I love them like never before. I cry at the drop of the hat but still manage to smile in another half an hour.

Now for tagging 8 others….Hmm…I’ll check out and do that with time, promise! Let me search for a few I would like to know more!

8 comments:

cm chap said...

Hi Vidya... Good to know things abt u... Sply that ur a Intuitive Cancerian...

Scared of dark? That's funny..Hmm

Ho sure saw ur comments, I will takeup ur tag...

amna said...

wow... didnt know u were scared of the dark! :) I was too.. now i cant afford to be.. roomy goes on vacation and there i am, left all alone..

Anonymous said...

i remember u were nuts about shahrukh khan. but i never thought you'd be scared of the dark.

kammommy said...

thanks....finally i understood what "you have been tagged " meant.

Shruti said...

Hi Dear,
great to know that you are classical dancer and other things too..

Take care..

The Lad said...

Love n envy with great sense of humour..!
That is one cool thing about ya,,quite unique tooooo!

cm chap said...

I have honoured u buddy..by completing the tag..he he

Dhanya said...

Thanks for taking up my tag :)
Nice to know more abt you..