Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Oh it's the day of love again!! There might be not much for me as an individual in this day but I have always loved the day from the time I knew about it!!It all seems like a long time to me now but the memories are sure sweet. There was once the hard core romantic in me who lived within Shah Rukh Khan movies. The character "Maya" that Madhuri potrayed in "Dil tho Pagal Hai" movie was absolutely me. I lived in a world of fantasy where everything around me was full of love and beauty. Just like her I believed there would be a "Sapno ka Raajkumar" who would come on that white horse some day. I believed in the fact that there is a "Mr. Right" somewhere out there!


Most of my "love" thoughts at those times were governed by films as life revolved between just school and parents. Life has come a long way since then. Now that I am in the so called "real" world I definitely don't believe that there is a "Mr. Perfect". There are hardly any guys out there who match that matrimonial "wanted" profile.

At those times love was the dreamy picture of a perfect guy to me. Now it is more of understanding the person who is with you and accepting the person for the guy he is. I have a friend who tells me that the very thing he doesn't like about having a girlfriend is that they are all nice during the first days when love is just blooming. But once the proposal is made then it is all about trying to change him and making him the perfect guy!

So for all those people out there who are in love, "All the best"! Cherish your love and accept it as it is. "Jo thumhe badalkar pyaar kare, wo pyaar nahi saahibaan"... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

cm chap said...

My V.Day.. started in office & ended there itself... Whole day work.

shnaggy said...

wow...looking for mr. right?
count two days and he'll come knockin on your door to find you!!!
belated happy valentine's day to you, too.

kammommy said...

of course there is Mr Perfect..only he is so imperfect and you still love him which makes him perfect...there is nothin wrong in changing a bit for love or wanting to change the person you love....

If you want to find love, just start starin into the eyes of random nice lookin guys...you might soon find a pair of eyes that mesmerise you....and promises you a lot more....