Thursday, January 10, 2008

Me and my comfort shell...

Sometimes I find myself strange. I retrieve into my Crab shell often. I am an outgoing person, talk to people easily, get along with all sorts of people but still I love my loneliness. I love to go into that comfort shell where I don't have to answer any questions, I don't have to ask any questions. I can sit for ages without thinking about anything. Today is an almost off day and here I sit doing nothing at all and looking at my computer.

Everyone is sitting and chatting and I am just here. I read philosophy, I read others' thoughts, I observe animated expressions from people around and just say put!Well not for long, people who know me always tend to observe when I go quiet .(Yeah,I do contribute to a significant level of noise pollution) So here I am back in action!!!




No comments: