Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Titan- India's pride!

I have a sudden liking for brand Titan. It has always been a stong Indian brand and hasevolved with time never to fade into the background unlike Bata etc. Of late I have purchased two FastTrack watches within the past year and just last week bought a Titan Raga for my sis!!!


When I went to this Titan showroom in Indiranagar i was impressed at first sight. Truly professional staff and an air of style! they even took time to give me some trivia like Titan is the sixth largest watch manufacturers in the world! And more over Titan head quarters s located in "Namma Bangalooru"!

They have evolved their ranges in watches to suit the youth with Fasttrack (when John asks how many do you have? I can answer TWO) , for the trend setters with Edge, jewellery watches with Nebula (Sigh!when do I get one of those), the occassions with Raga and the ever affordable Sonata.

What I truly love is the new Signet club that i am a part of. I get Rs200 off on any watch I buy and moreover accumulate points for those purchases. Yeah! you get the idea right! I am shopping with friends too...Man..I love Titan!!!

No comments: