- It is not a litter free place as Singapore. Some roads here resemble India a lot.
- You can say good bye to the smooth traffic free roads here. We were stuck up in traffic quite a many times.
- Corruption is very open by traffic police. They ask you very clearly how you want to settle fines..Ha ha...Definitely reminded of India right?
- Taxis and buses compete for passengers, break the rules and go on emergency tracks at times.
- The two lane paths always has a two wheeler path in between.
- The people are more traditional here. They live with parents and have joint family systems in most families.
So Malaysia was quite a resemblence to India. The Petaling street here reminded me of Shivajinagar market except they had strret singers. More on Malaysia sight seeing coming up..