Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am bored!!

I am psyched due to inactivity. This happens once in a while or what the hell it happens every two weeks…When I feel I am not doing anything at all.. I maybe having a nice time, I maybe enjoying myself at office and doing something or another during the weekend still I feel psyched due to inactivity!

This is what having super weekends like the last one to Malpe beach does to me.. You feel such a high at one point of time where you try to cram as much as possible into 24 hours. You try to do as much as possible during those hours that the rest of the week irritates you.

I always have a nice time during weekends. However sometimes I miss work when it is Sunday. I feel like being at work. It’s just the grass is green on the other side effect. I always want opposite of what I am doing at the moment. If I am busy, I want to relax. If I am idle, I want to be busy.

And now I seem to have reached a point blank state of mind where I am not thinking anything at all. I don’t even know what I want. Moreover I don’t know why I am writing all this in the first place..Sigh!! Life goes on…

1 comment:

cm chap said...

Hey come on cheerup... This is a passing phase... It happens once in a while...

What I do in this kind of situation is... try somethg which I have nvr tried till date but always wanted to do... It helps...