Friday, May 18, 2007

Back with a smile!!!

I know I haven’t posted anything for sometime…Was asked by a couple of friends as to what’s up? I gave it a thought…Well I guess I am a little embarrassed to be frank….I really broke down that day but then there was a lot of nice things that happened through out the week…

I knew I was not the only one out here who is in such a situation (Not that I didn’t know…but it’s nice when someone says so!!!) I got a few suggestions as to what I should do to make myself happy…which I have already taken up…That explains the smile on my face…(just in case my tone in writing fails to show it)
There are two that have really touched my heart and I think I should share it. These are from two very dear friends of mine…

One of them asked me a question I have never thought of…”Do I believe in the power of prayer?” Well I am a god fearing person…Do pray…but have I prayed in specific for my problems?? No…My friend told me to believe in the power of prayer…To pray for me and my problems in specific and all who face such similar problems…She said that unless I am willing to share my sorrows with God, how would he help?? Hmm…never thought of it that way at all…

Then there was something else that someone very close to me said…unless and until I do something that makes it worth a while to remember me…why should anyone remember me? True…I have not done anything to hurt anyone…but have I done anything to make people remember me or miss me? This question stung me…and I am still pondering on it…
Till then take care guys…Have a happy weekend!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

-

Ash said...

hai....am again here....gud to see u normal again....u wrote something at the first place in ur blog....KEEP THAT SMILE ON UR FACE ALWAYS...its a wonder that a girl who has written so much in a more experienced way had forgot what she is????

an eg: for +ve attitude...
if u go to a place where world ends...just turn back & say' the world starts here'...its +ve attitude...

if there's no darkness then we'll never know the meaning of light....is that rite...

bye....& take care
ashh

shnaggy said...

hi there vidya,

nice to be back again in your blog.
and yes...the power of prayer is very strong. and also if someone prays for someone...

Serendipity said...

With an id like that , I cant believe you would be sad for long :)
And here something I like to live my life by : "And this too , shall pass "
Cheers :)