Monday, May 14, 2007

Sorry I freaked out....

I know I really had a bad pout yesterday...Maybe I should have not written all that...But I wanted to pour it out somewhere atleast...Did I feel better after that???Yes it did...I think I did my part of crying in front of the computer itself...

Did it fix the problem??? I don't think it can be ever fixed...These moments will keep coming up..But there was a good thing that emerged from that day....
The comments I got from this person..... who is this me!!!

I have no idea who this is...can't seem to trace this person too...This person not only sympathised with me but also given me a solution... And when I read through his comment and suggestion as follows I thought why not?? Let me give this a try....

tsk tsk, now now, that doesnt really sound like 'life simply rocks' :-) can i suggest something - why dont you get involved with an NGO, and if you are looking for one - http://www.dsfindia.org/

I dont know much about this group myself, and I am not much of an NGO guy myself, but I guess working with one would do you a lot of good and this is someone who I believe is directly involved with DSF -

http://www.orkut.com/Scrapbook.aspx?uid=6363174499451951697
I am saying this because a couple of times when I was really depressed, I happened to visit an orphange with one of my friends and it really was a refreshing experience - to see kids, spend time with them, play with them.

To be honest, never have I felt that life rocks, but you seem to be a very bubbly person in general, except when you have these bouts of depression, I am sure this is just a passing phase. Be assured, things will get better soon.I am not too sure if you should put this comment in the public domain, not that I would mind, but I wonder if it got a little too personal. In case you dont appreciate the whole thing, really sorry about that.

As a foot note I would like to add...I have written to them...Maybe it turns out to be a brilliant idea...Thanks a lot friend...And in case you would reveal your identity to me....I would thank you personally...

Thanks everyone who send me those wishes...
Nagu...I know you will be there...Thanks Jeevy too...I'll always keep this in mind!!!

3 comments:

me said...

boy! that really took me be surprise! I was a little curious to see whether the poet had come out of her blues. I try to see whats new with lifesimplyrocks and then, its all blood red, and I was like O my god, is she bleeding! but suddenly I realised that the sentences were quite familiar :-)

My identity, sure, why not, but that, I guess, I will take it up with you separately. Kinda privacy freak!

januM said...

thats like a good gal!! :)
Keep rockin baby!
http://havetobehappy.blogspot.com/

Dhanya said...

Vidya, I don't know who the "me" who left you comments is, but I too work for DSF and I know Megha as well. So if you want any directions contact me (not the anonymous me but the real me :p)