Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Life Rocks (??)

I think this the biggest honour I have ever received. That too at the least expected time. I would like to thank my mom, my school, particularly Mrs. Jacob, Mrs. Zachariah, Mrs. Jose and Shaji Aunty for making this possible. My teachers in college have continuously encouraged me to write and write again (some people call it 'impositions' but I don't care) and that has helped me to get where I am. My dog, my maid and my couch at home have been witness to numerous writing sessions and I can't but thank them at this juncture. Last but not the least, I want to thank Vidya (affectionately called Vidyachechy) for giving me this wonderful opportunity and I hope I can meet and live up to her expectations of me. Thank you one and all (sniff sob).

No comments: