Sunday, December 17, 2006

A year that's gone by!

Oh my god...When they announced holidays for Christmas that's exactly when I realised that the year has almost come to an end. One year since my student life ended and I am an independent woman in this world. Decisions to be made on my own,finances to be managed on my own.....shit now I know how difficult that is.

But this year has brought a lot of change into my world. But as I always say there is more to look forward to all the time. So next year is going to be a hell of a change. What will be the developments that would come into my life is yet to be seen. Do I look forward to it? Am i excited? Honestly speaking no!!! Change is something that I know is inevitable but change is something I dread too. And the change that I expect to come into my life this year is not something I really want. I'm more than cozy in my small little world here.

No comments: