Thursday, December 14, 2006

Love marriage....

Love has been an important phase in my life since a long time.I have been always this romantic person who lives in the world of Shah Rukh Khan movies.I think that's exactly the reason why I find making a decision of choosing a life partner is getting so difficult for me.At times I really don't know what is it that I am waiting for or should I say who is it that I am waiting for!! All and the same.
There is so much of confusion at the present in my life.How do I say yes to a person who I have just met for a few minutes? How do I know he is what he seems like at that first meeting? How do I believe that he is speaking true to his heart? I have no idea as to how people work out arranged marriages...
Yes there are arranged and love marriages that go sour at one point or another. So it's all fate in one sense. So why not leave it to destiny. Let destiny take its own path and show my the light out of this situation...

2 comments:

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

prsonally, Im a "Love marriage" favouring guy, but experience has proven a bitter pill..nevertheless, I still think you're better off atleast knowing what you're getting into - I guess its just so easy to fool a guy about your nature when its only for a short period of time , that too in a controlled setting ( with parenst etc around )..anyway, al the best in your 'struggles'

Unknown said...

Hmmmm..interesting and much discussed topic! and still i am against arranged marriage !! may be because i am in love with an angel since last 2 years.. well i don't know. but i cant see the point of starting life with someone u met weeks ago (ha ha, sometimes you never met till u get into the action! like some indian arranged marriages.lol!) .waht is it all about? making a promise that i'm gonna tolerate and adjust with all those bad things in this person that i don't know yet and i shud suffer from now...? C'mon! i hate it! life is not about compromises and sacrifices.. when someone is there somewhere who can adjust with u perfectly, y taking a risk :) that may make u look back and say 'huh!' for the rest of your life !!