Thursday, March 1, 2007

TAGGED!!!!

Thanks to my darling friend, Nagu here I'm caught red handed and tagged!!! Hey a sudden thought...why do they say red handed??? Should ponder that sometime. And as for now here goes..........
3 things you should know about the no. 3
1. Three Khans of Bollywood..did you expect anything else from a movie freak!!
2. Better safe at No. 3 as the top 2 are always fighting.
3. My favourite month March.
3 things that scare me:
1. Walking down dark streets at night.
2. Some horror movies…anyways I close my eyes when I expect something to happen.
3. Losing a close friend.

3 people who make me laugh:



1. My friend Surendar….he goes out of his way to make me laugh.
2. Just for laughs on POGO…
3. Joey of Friends!! Love him!!


3 things I love:
1. Shah Rukh Khan since the age of 14.
2. Hill stations visits – Ooty, Aerkaad, Munnar, Nainital all of them
3. Full moon nights on the beach.


3 things I hate:
1. My room being in a mess…can hardly help it due to such cooperative roomies!
2. Going to the doctor. Believe me when I say I don’t remember the last time I did.
3. Not being on time anywhere..



3 things I don't understand:

1. Life after death.
2. Why guys love to be with hot chicks but marry homely girls???
3. Why girls spend a lot of make up on themselves and come out looking ugly?





3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Wondering where life at HP would take me to.
2. Thinking of a trip I would be making soon.
3. Should I get married in the first place.

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a world tour!
2. Have a lovely home where everything is as I wish it to be.
3. Donate my eyes so that they live and see beyond me.


3 things I can do:
1. Get on time anywhere, anytime.
2. Enjoy myself even in loneliness.
3. Enjoy myself at a party even if I don’t know anyone at it.


3 things you should never listen to:
1. When guys say I understand!!
2. When girls say I don’t care!!
3. Punjabi remixes….they are really too much


3 things I'd like to learn:
1. Any foreign language…been trying all my life.
2. To sing…I bathroom sing too well!!
3. How to keep parents happy always!! Never seem to be able to!!


3 fav. foods:
1. Home food
2. Payasam that my grand father’s catering service makes.
3. Popsies Momos!!


3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Tea
2. Lime juice
3. Sprite???

3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Balarama (malayalam childrens book)
2. Ramayan and Mahabharata (We used to get the serial on tapes in Muscat)
3. Enid Blyton…….so many I can’t count!

No comments: